Terms and conditions - effective May 2020:
The Hidden Market website - www.thehiddenmarket.com. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. The Hidden Market is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales - 12604042 and as such your use of this website is in accordance with English Law.
The Hidden Market’s website has been created for and on behalf of The Hidden Market. All information on this website is subject to copyright and any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited and all rights are reserved.
There are links on this site to third-party websites and as such these sites may have different policies with regards to privacy policies and data protection, compared to that of The Hidden Market. The links are provided to you for your convenience and The Hidden Market does not accept any liability for your use of these sites.
Links to this website may not be created by you within a website or document without our prior written permission.
Information provided on this website is intended to guide and inform you and it is up to you to evaluate the information provided and The Hidden Market does not take any responsibility for outcomes and decisions you make. All information and services provided are to inform any party using this site.
We offer no guarantee on our services unless otherwise stated in written communication to you. Information provided on this site cannot and is not guaranteed by us or third parties: the suitability, accuracy, performance, timeliness, or completeness, is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that information provided to you may contain errors and inaccuracies and we exclude ourselves from liability as allowed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Costs and indemnification:
Should there be any costs associated with your use of this website you agree to indemnify us. Where costs cover all costs: claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, or proceedings arising from use or misuse of the site.
Malware, spyware or alternate malicious activity:
You agree to not use malware, spyware or any other malicious code or otherwise interfere or plan to interfere with the working of The Hidden Markets services, or any other device or system or breach or method to cirumvent any other security measure of The Hidden Market or third party.
The job advertising product is designed to help the client reach quality candidates for the specific job opportunity(s). The clients job advertising allowance is as agreed with The Hidden Market Ltd. The client is responsible for the postings and associated content via the post a job function on the website.
We reserve the right to remove the posting should you:
- Create job positijngs without a reasonable intent to hire
- Create postings that intentionally misrepresent the job or company
- Create posting that require payments from candidates or any other practice that may resemble a franchise or any other paid for membership
- Spam our candidate database for purposes other than related to the specific job opportunity
- Create job adverts or partake in employment practices that would be a voilation of law in the customers country
- Soliciting by intentional misrepresentation
- Engage in practices that vioilate applicable employment laws or regulations such as but not limited to discrimination
- Create postings that contain malware, spyware or any other malicious code or otherwise interfere or plan to interfere with the working of The Hidden Markets job advertising services, or any other device or system or breach or method to cirumvent any other security measure of The Hidden Market or third party.
- Engage illegal or fraudulent activity.
- Harass or stalk any applicant when they have asked not to be considered
We reserve the right to claim reasonable compensation should their be a breach to any of the above coniditions or associated conditions.